Items Rock’n’Roll Camp for Girls are currently accepting as donations:
Our donation drop off is located at Mississippi Records (5202 N Albina Ave, Portland, OR 97217). Please drop off items during their store hours (12:00pm-7:00pm).
All equipment must be in working condition, if you are unsure please test out equipment beforehand. We appreciate donations and don’t always have the resources to repair and fix certain equipment so it’s important equipment works properly!
If you are unsure about an item please email [email protected] with any questions or concerns. We provide a tax receipt by email or are happy to physically mail it out!
**= Important needed items!
- small guitar/bass practice amps
- tube/combo guitar and bass amps
- guitar/bass amplifier heads and stacks/speakers/cabs
- PA systems, speakers, heads**
- Keyboard amplifiers**
- Condensor vocal microphones
- instrument microphones
- Electric Guitars
- Electric Bass Guitars
- Left handed guitars and basses**
- Full Drum sets (5 pieces: snare, kick, floor tom, two rack toms)
- Thrones/Drum stools
- Drum Heads
- Kick Pedals
- Drum Sticks
- Tambourines, Shakers, percussion instruments, wood blocks etc
- power conditioners
- microphone amplifiers, splitters
- software (abelton, protools etc)
- Guitar and Bass soft cases**
- Drum hardware, drum hardware bags**, percussion mallets, brushes, hotrods, and drum keys
- XLR Cables, ¼ inch Instrument cables, ¼ inch Speaker Cables
- Guitar straps
- Moving gig bags**
- Stage tuners
- Turntable mixer
- Audio interfaces
- Handheld mp3 recording devices and condenser mics
- An external hard drive (ideally one terabyte)
- Earmuff-style headphones — especially ones made for small heads!
- Rubbermaid tubs – variety of sizes
- Office and art supplies — colorful paper, permanent markers, paint pens, screen-printing ink
Gift certificates and gift cards for raffles, volunteer gifts, and camp purchases:
- Everyday Music
- Trade Up Music
- Powell’s Books
- Rhythm Traders
- Office Depot
- Home Depot
- Grocery stores: Costco, WinCo, Fred Meyer, New Seasons, Whole Foods, etc.
- Art Media
- The Mac Store
- Harbor Freight
New or recent Macintosh laptops and desktops, programs, printers, etc., including:
- Final Cut Pro
Our most-needed items include new or gently used PA’s or powered speakers and Mac Ipads that are less than three years old.